California Twin [LightSpeed]Regular price $1,199.00
I caught up with Matt Biolos from Lost / Mayhem one day and he was really keen on recreating my favourite SuperTwin model, but adding some modern tweaks and Mayhem flair to create a user-friendly, small wave weapon. The California Twin was the result.
Matt lowered the entry rocker, widened the nose and tail block, and added a couple of inches of width to the overall outline, allowing it to glide across flat sections in average surf.
Standard fin setup is twin fin plus stabiliser.
- Outline: Wider nose and tail, with extra width through the centre
- Rocker: Lower entry rocker
- Concave: Single to double
- Rails: Medium to full rails
- Deck: Flatter deck for extra stability
- Tail: The classic wing-swallow tail shape reduces the tail area to give the board holding power and bite through turns
EPS construction with 4oz + 4oz Innegra (deck) x Flat Weave 6oz (bottom) glassing.
- Ultra-light & lively foam core: Steam molded, high strength-to-weight ratio, fused cell, stringerless EPS foam core.
- Carbon fiber “stringer” (top and bottom): Adds strength and “pop”. The carbon loads up and springs upon release.
- Fused carbon tail: Transfers more direct input into rail and adds strength.
- Innegra infused fibreglass: The “Innegra” dampens vibrations and chatter. A multi weave (6oz lengthwise, woven with 4oz, rail to rail) fiberglass, top and bottom, adds significant break strength.
We offer Free Express Shipping on all orders over $50. Any order under $50 will incur a $10 shipping fee.
All surfboards come with our Safe Shipping guarantee, to ensure all MR surfboards arrive damage free.
Please click here for more details.